And some more linkies for the reading, apologizes if some are old and overlinked:
- What is it like to eat on $30 a month.
- Is an API really needed or is structured content enough?
- Some ajaxitagging. Pulling in content from social sites on demand. I could see it being used on things like Umlaut to make the initial load quicker.
- You have umlaut right?
- Some resources on fair-use and copyright are always handy
- A nice article on improving libraries including the 48 hour delivery to shelf turnaround.
- Presentation on the business benefits of web standards
- Some useful windows reinstall programs I've found include Driver Collector and Install Pad
- And finally a taxonomy of tagging systems