Dave Pattern has created The Library 2.0 Idea Generator. There’s a similar function in #code4lib where panizzi will generate ideas based on jargon. The command is @library2. A little more on the tongue-in-cheek side than Pattern’s. Here are some examples:
- Deleenolib = rss-based wiki via XML redirecting ead
- Meebelidoolib = community shopping via email invite *only* integrating ontologies
- Deloodoolib = cellphone-based news via email invite *only* revamping marc
- Zimelibolib = geotag-based wiki via email invite *only* revamping ead
- Infsharelib = greasemonkey extension for search engine via bittorrent revamping call numbers
Panizzi isn’t the best with grammar.